Anchor meets on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month in the MHS Library Media Center form 3:00-3:45.
Community Service Projects
January: Little Free Library Project
February: Make Valentine cards for the elderly and deliver them on Wednesday, February 13th.
Anchor Cord Requirements:
For senior members of Anchor to receive a cord for graduation, the following requirements must be met:
1. 15 hours of service through Anchor
2. Must have at least one year of membership for the class of 2020 seniors, two years of membership for the class of 2021, and three years of membership for the class of 2022 and beyond.
3. GPA requirement: weighted 3.0
4. Not more than 2 unexcused absences per semester.
5. Participation in at least three service projects per semester.